1. The organizer of this photo competition is Project Citizens’ reflections on the Future of EU (FuturEU Project): https://projectfutureu.eu/ and you can find more information in our public Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/projectfutureu.
2. This competition will run from June 10th, 2019 to September 15th, 2019. The number of photos per one participant is limited to a maximum of 2 shots.
- The participation in the competition is open to young people aged 15 to 26 included living in Italy, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Poland, Germany, Spain and Croatia. Participation in the competition is without limitation of gender, freedom or religion.
- Photos must represent the focus of the project and the topics that are mentioned. Competiton topics:
§ Defense EU
§ Youth EU
§ Social and economic development EU
§ Solidarity EU
§ Digital EU
§ Finance, Investment plan EU
- Technical specification for sending photos (images): photos in JPG only. The photos should be published directly by the participant in the public Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/projectfutureu. If the participant does not have a personal Facebook profile they can send the photo/s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photographs will be continually also presented in the website of our Project: https://projectfutureu.eu/.
- The winner of the FuturEU Facebook photo competition be chosen by a jury consisting of 3 people asproject representatives.
- The organizer reserves the right to exclude some photos from the competition for not complying with the rules, presenting illegal or discriminative content or other reasons at its discretion. Such serious reasons may include, for example, those shots that lead to drug use, present cruel and inhumane behavior, downplay, apologize, or approve of risky behavior or incite hatred because of race, gender, religion, nationality or belonging to a particular population. For example, such photos that would be unreasonably displayed by persons dying or subjected to severe physical or mental suffering in a way that reduces human dignity, or even photos that could seriously impair the physical, mental or moral development of minors by containing pornography and gross self-serving violence.
- The Participant agrees that the submitted images within the Contest will be used by the Organizer to promote the Project “Citizens’ reflections on the Future of Europe” by: publishing in printed and digital newspapers or other media, on advertising space or in electronic form, free of charge. The participant also agrees that the photos will be used without any claim to a fee at the exhibition of winning photographs of the FuturEU Facebook photo competition in the event in Prague 9 of October 2019. The organizer can also provide photos to their partners for their own promotion.
- By sending a photo to the contest, the participant confirms that he / she is the author of the photo and that he / she is entitled to dispose of the photo. If such a participant’s claim is untrue, such a photograph may be removed from the contest, deleted, and the participant may be removed from the contest without compensation. The Organizer does not assume any responsibility for the content of the photos, for the violation of the rights of third parties by displaying them in a photo or by using a photo by the Organizer in good faith in accordance with these terms. Each participant is obliged to take photographs in compliance with legal regulations, to respect the legitimate interests and rights of third parties, especially persons in photography and their privacy and rights to protect the personality. By submitting a photo to the contest, the participant makes it clear to the organizer that he has fulfilled the conditions of this paragraph and agrees to be fully responsible for the violation of these rights.
- Complaints, objections or uncertainties are finally decided by the organizer, at the same time it reserves the right to change the conditions of the competition or cancel the competition without giving any reason. In this case, the organizer is not obliged to evaluate the competition or to award prizes.
- The competitor grants the organizer consent to the FuturEU Facebook Photo Competition processing of the sent personal data for the purpose of organizing the, including their publication, all in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On Personal Data Protection and in accordance with GDPR.
- The announcement of the results of the FuturEU Facebook photo competition will take place on 9 October 2019 in Prague.
- Award Winning Photo (1st place): Fujifilm Instax Digital Camera. Other competitors will be given other prices to 3rd place.
- The prize will be awarded either in October or through partners (Italy, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Poland, Germany, Spain and Croatia).
- This competition is organized in the frames of Project “Citizens’ reflections on the Future of Europe” co-funded by the EU – Europe for Citizens Programme with a Grant Decision 2018-3706/001-001.
- This competition is not in any way affiliated with or financed by Facebook.
 The address will be published at least 14 days before this event.
Other available languages: